This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Project Team Members

Coordinator
Aug 20, 2009 at 4:16 PM

The HydroDesktop Project on CodePlex is just getting off the ground. Below is a list of the initial members of the project. Please feel free to contact any of us individually or, better yet, through this discussion forum with questions you may have about the project!

David Tarboton (Utah State University)

Jeff Horsburgh (Utah State University)

Kim Schreuders (Utah State University)

Jon Goodall (University of South Carolina)

Allen Anselmo (Idaho State University)

Tevaganthan Veluppillai (Idaho State University)

Daniel P. Ames (Idaho State University)

Aug 21, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Hi everyone,

I am a graduate student of Dr. Maidment at the University of Texas.  I am interested in possibly getting involved with the HydroDesktop project.  My undergraduate field was computer engineering, and I worked for an IT consulting company where my main project was a new international web platform for a major hotel corporation.  Most of my development work has been in Java, but I am somewhat familiar with .NET (and of course always ready to learn more).

Regards,
James

Coordinator
Aug 26, 2009 at 1:29 AM

Great to hear from you, James. I just added you to the project. We're just getting started moving the code base on to CodePlex so it's not all there yet, but you should be able to access all the features of this site now. - Dan

Nov 9, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Dan, this is Tim Whiteaker at UT.  Please add me to the developer list.  Thanks.