collaboration

Oct 15, 2013 at 2:38 AM
HI
I'm so glad I found your site.
I am interested in the field of meteorology and hydrology, to develop and find new projects in the information technology field. I downloaded the software HydroDesktop your project and learn it, I do not see the data on the Asia, you help me how to get the hydrological data in the Asian region are not?
I have downloaded the Source code of the software version running on 01/23/2013 but not for lack of a tool, the tool that you help me to run my application from Source code HydroDesktop.
Thank you very much.
Developer
Oct 22, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Hello Nguyen,
Hydrodesktop allows you to see data that has been uploaded by the community. In the USA, individual investigators have uploaded some of their research data, some agencies have created agreements to have programs harvest their data from their systems. I do not know how many organizations or researchers in Asia have loaded their data and implemented HIS to connect it to the system that HydroDesktop accesses to display data. On the Search Tab of HydroDesktop, goto Data Sources. You will see the networks that are being 'harvested' by HydroDesktop. The table shows the service name, the organization, and you can view the extent of the data stations in the data network. Thanks, Kathleen