authorization to use code

Feb 23, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Hello I want to work, I'm a student of Civil Engineering in mexico and I'm IPN developing my thesis and I want you to use code for developing an application in vb.net for Grijalva-Usumacinta river.
P.S. Excuse my English
Coordinator
Feb 25, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Nice to meet you. Please feel free to use the HydroDesktop source code according to the terms of the associated open source license. A better approach would be to have you write your code as a plugin to HydroDesktop so that others in the user community can also use your plugin. - Dr. Dan Ames

----------------------------------
Daniel P. Ames, Ph.D., P.E.
Associate Professor, Civil & Environmental Engineering
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 1:53 AM, vazquezmor <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hello I want to work, I'm a student of Civil Engineering in mexico and I'm IPN developing my thesis and I want you to use code for developing an application in vb.net for Grijalva-Usumacinta river.
P.S. Excuse my English

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (hydrodesktop@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email hydrodesktop@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com