This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

MPE data download

Feb 23, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Hi,

I would like to know how to download MPE data for all grid cells in a county at one time. I was able to download the data for each grid cell. This is taking very long time. Is there anyway to download all grid cells data at one time. Could you please anybody help me to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Singaiah

Coordinator
Feb 23, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Instead of using the download link on the popup bubble for each site, you can instead use the selection tool to select all of the sites in your layer and click the "download" button on the toolbar and it will download all of the selected data sets...

- Dan

--------------------------
Daniel P. Ames, Ph.D. PE
Associate Professor, Geosciences
Idaho State University - Idaho Falls
dan.ames@isu.edu
geology.isu.edu
www.mapwindow.org

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 1:45 PM, nok880 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi,

I would like to know how to download MPE data for all grid cells in a county at one time. I was able to download the data for each grid cell. This is taking very long time. Is there anyway to download all grid cells data at one time. Could you please anybody help me to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Singaiah

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (hydrodesktop@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email hydrodesktop@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Feb 23, 2012 at 8:58 PM

For quick selection - you can also right-click on the "MPE" layer in the legend and choose Selection - Select All. Then you need to click the "Download" button in the Search tab.

Feb 24, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Thank you very much for your instructions. I was able to download the data.