This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

SpatiaLite

Oct 27, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Can HydroDesktop add SpatiaLite layers to the map?

If so is there a code snippet I could use as an example?

Thanks,

Oct 27, 2010 at 3:29 PM
This is a great question. We are using an SQLite database for the hydro data underneath HydroDesktop, but have not built in support for SpatiaLite geo-layers yet. This would actually be something that needs to go into the underlying open source GIS engine, DotSpatial (formerly MapWindow 6). You can follow that development and potentially repost your discussion topic there:dotspatial.codeplex.com. - Dan

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 8:21 AM, jwolter <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Can HydroDesktop add SpatiaLite layers to the map?

If so is there a code snippet I could use as an example?

Thanks,

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (hydrodesktop@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email hydrodesktop@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
Daniel P. Ames, Ph.D. PE
Associate Professor, Geosciences
Idaho State University - Idaho Falls
amesdani@isu.edu
geology.isu.edu
www.mapwindow.org

Oct 27, 2010 at 3:48 PM

Unfortunatly I contacted Ted at DotSpatial and he pointed me to your project. It sounds like they won't get to the SpatiaLite geo-layers support for a while and I need to know how to do it in code for now. If you have any examples I'd aopperciate them. - Joe