This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

DataRepository.sqlite update problem

Apr 23, 2010 at 10:31 PM

I found that my DataRepository.sqlite, which is the database file, keep changing (not updating, all old stuff went away) every time I update my repository. The DataRepository.sqlite on my machine now just has three data series, Series ID 151 - 153. I am wondering if I am in the right way or I missed something. Is it a problem of subversion, or a problem of my TortoiseSVN. 

If it is a problem, what should I do to go back to the right way.

Apr 24, 2010 at 12:13 AM
Hi Edward,

Sorry that I accidentally deleted some records from the DataRepository.sqlite database. I was testing the "Delete Theme" and "Delete Series" functions and I should have used a different testing database file instead.

Please update HydroDesktop using TortoiseSVN. I have restored the records in DataRepository.sqlite to their original state with multiple data series at the LittleBearRiver sites.

Thanks,

----
Jiri

2010/4/23 edward0078 <notifications@codeplex.com>

I found that my DataRepository.sqlite, which is the database file, keep changing (not updating, all old stuff went away) every time I update my repository. The DataRepository.sqlite on my machine now just has three data series, Series ID 151 - 153. I am wondering if I am in the right way or I missed something. Is it a problem of subversion, or a problem of my TortoiseSVN. 

If it is a problem, what should I do to go back to the right way.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (hydrodesktop@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email hydrodesktop@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
Jiří Kadlec
Geospatial Software Lab
Idaho State University